Universal Mult-E Kit Overview
Universal Lighting’s new Mult-E Kit offers multiple mounting connections for the wide variety of compact fluorescent fixtures available today. It’s the ideal replacement solution for virtually every installed CFL application.
Mult-E Kit gives you multi-exit configurations for both side-exit and bottom-exit replacement applications. Our unique snap-mount adapter plate provides mounting studs when required and allows for center hole lead-exit replacements. Mult-E Kit installs faster
than most replacement ballasts because there’s no additional hardware required for adapter plate use.
- Universal input voltage (108 – 305 volts, 50/60Hz)
- 1- or 2- lamp operation of multiple lamp applications
- End-of-lamp life shutdown circuit for safe operation
- Auto-reset of lamp after shutdown
- Programmed Rapid Start (PRS) to maximize lamp life
- Cool operation extends ballast life
- Low-temperature starting down to 0°F
- Color coded terminals for wiring simplicity
- White case to eliminate ballast shadows