RAB Design P6R Series Overview
- Lower body is extruded aluminum that fits over base and secured with stainless steel screws. Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Upper body tops are secured with stainless steel screws. Durable powder coat paint finish and clear acrylic lens.
- Upper reflector is secured to the aluminum top. Upper and lower reflectors are spun aluminum cone, anodized type V distribution. Internal house shield is available at 90 or 180 degrees.
- Medium base 4KV pulse-rated socket with nickle-plated screw shell and spring-loaded centre contact.
- All units come complete with lamp, except for Incandescent.
- Upper reflector is removed for lamp replacement.
- Cast aluminum base with four galvanized anchor bolts. Lower body is secured to base with stainless steel screws.