Philips LPF1 LytePro LED Micro Flood Overview
Philips Keene LytePro LED Floodlights combine performance and the latest in chip-on-board (COB) technology with an architectural design that is sure to complement many projects and help stay on budget without sacrificing quality and performance.
The LPF1 LytePro LED Micro Floodlight allows precision and flexibility in a compact design. The LPF1 features state-of-the-art long-life LED technology and is ideal for landscapes, accenting signage or displays, facades, and many other lighting applications.
- Energy-efficient LED technology delivers 1,773 lumens, replacing a 70W HID fixture
- Available in two bright white color temperatures, 4000K and 5000K
- Specular vacuum metalized reflectors deliver uniform and highly efficient light distribution
- 6H x 6V NEMA beam distribution provides a clean, all-purpose beam
- DLC certified optics provide excellent uniformity of light across all applications
- Advanced chip-on-board (COB) technology maximizes performance while minimizing fixture costs
- Optional factory-installed photocell button available
- Compatible with Dynadimmer controls
- Die-cast housing houses both the LED and driver assemblies
- Integrated heatsink to maximize thermal performance and reliability
- Housing sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants
- Designed to eliminate water pooling
- Fade and abrasion resistant, textured polyester powder coat finish
- 1/2″ NPT knuckle mount standard; wall/surface mount adapter available
- Optional wire and stone guards available
- Extremely efficient optical system and LED driver deliver excellent illumination while reducing energy consumption by as much as 78% compared to HID floodlights.
- Combine with Dynadimmer controls to realize even greater energy savings. This self-calibrating module automatically dims the luminaire by 25% for 6 hours during off-peak times instead of running at 100% all night long.
- Improved lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 100,000 hours of operation, virtually eliminates ongoing maintenance expenses.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumen output: 1,773 lm
- Input Watts: 20W
- Efficacy: 89 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/100,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-347V
- Driver efficiency >90%
- Surge protection of 10kVA as per IEEE / ANSI C62.41.2
- Dimensions: 5.1” D; 8.69” H; 7.87” W
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- EPA: 0.27 ft2
- Finish: Textured Dark Bronze (standard); Textured White and Dark Gray available
- UL and cUL listed to the UL1598 standard
- Suitable for wet locations
- Temperature rated from -40°C to 40°C
- IP66 rated
- DLC qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty