CFI HBL LED High Bay Overview
LED Industrial High-Bay- HBL Series
The HBL was specially designed to offer state of the art lighting in high ceiling applications. The LED technology delivers exceptional energy effciency, lower lamp maintenance and substantial energy savings compared to older HID technology.
The superior illumination and available distribution patterns provided by the HBL series makes it ideal for cold storage, manufacturing, institutional and industrial use. The whiter light quality is likewise very suitable for warehouse applications where visibility is critical. The HBL’s sustained lumen maintenance is equally an asset in big box installations.
- cUL, DLC certified
- Real one-to-one retrofits of conventional high bays
- Efficacy approaching the 90 lm/W mark
- Low maintenance costs with minimum 100,000 h service life for the LEDs (L70) and 60,000 h for the driver in an ambient temperature of 45°C
- Future-proof LED platform allowing simple upgradability or replacement at the end of life
- Ideal solution for cold storage facilities, plus cooler and freezer applications
- Compliance with LM-79 and LM-80 requirements