GE ABH4 Albeo™ LED Luminaire Overview
The award winning Albeo™ ABH-series LED Luminaire utilizes innovative heat-sinking and cutting-edge LED technology to deliver a wide range of light outputs that replace 250W-1,500W HID and four-to-eight lamp T5/T8 high intensity fluorescent fixtures in high bay applications. The ABH4 offers better value than previous generations and can be matched with motion, daylight, and wireless controls for increased energy savings, lower maintenance costs, and shorter paybacks.
The ABH4 is designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for high and low bay lighting in industrial and commercial buildings. Ideal applications include warehouses, cold storage, industrial buildings, gymnasiums, sports arenas, retail, and other high-ceiling spaces.
- Modular design available in 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 LED modules
- High brightness LEDs provide 6,050-56,300 lumens
- Available in 70 or 80 CRI and 4000K or 5000K CCT
- Optimized illumination for open floor or racked aisles
- Multiple photometric distributions: 20°, 30°, 40°, 80°, 120°, 120° diffuse, 30° diffuse
- Die cast aluminum housing
- White polyester powder coat
- Multiple mounting options:
- Chain or cable mounting ready
- Threaded rod kit and NPT ¾” pendant mount kit optional
- Cord and plug options available
- Energy-saving daylight and motion sensors available
- Wireless controls and emergency battery backup options available
- Winner of the 2013 Next Generation Luminaires™ Solid-State Lighting Design Competition
- Winner of the 2013 Architectural SSL Magazine Product Innovation Award
- Energy-efficient LEDs maintain 70% of their initial lumen output after 100,000 operating hours, providing years of maintenance-free lighting.
- Motion and daylight sensors can be combined for additional energy savings.
- Adding Daintree™ Wireless Lighting Controls provides even greater control over illumination levels, improved occupant comfort and productivity, and up to 70% in energy savings.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 4000K or 5000K
- CRI: 70 or 80
- Lumen output: 6,050-56,300 lm
- Input Watts: 45-451W
- Efficacy: 112-145 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/100,000Hrs per IES TM-21
- Input voltage: 120-277V and 347-480V
- Power factor is >90% and THD <20% (at 120V input and maximum load)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- 0-10V dimming control
- Finish: White
- DLC premium qualified on many configurations
- UL 1598 Suitable for Damp Locations
- UL 8750 LED equipment in Lighting Products
- Temperature Rated -30°C to 55°C
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty