Lithonia IBG I-BEAM® LED High Bay Overview
The versatile IBG I-BEAM® LED high bay boasts a single base platform design with the ability to select performance, optics, and housing options. This configurability takes the IBG LED from basic applications to complex environments, including unconditioned spaces. The IBG platform allows you to specify and pay only for what you need for general or targeted illumination, code compliance, and maintenance savings. Advanced LED technology offers maintenance-free operation and incredible energy savings of up to 65% versus fluorescent.
IBG LED is an ideal one-for-one replacement of conventional HID and fluorescent high bay systems. Applications include warehousing, manufacturing, gymnasiums, and other large indoor spaces with mounting heights up to 60′.
- Multiple lumen packages offer 8,000 to 60,000 lumens, replacing 100W-1,000W metal halides.
- General, narrow, wide, and focus distributions available to meet both horizontal and vertical light level requirements.
- Standard Snap-Fit, dust-resistant diffuse lens provide glare control and LED protection.
- Injection molded refractors ensure repeatable photometry.
- Standard and narrow fixture housing options in 2’ and 4’ lengths.
- Mounting heights up to 60’.
- Suitable for suspension by chain, cable, surface-mounting bracket, hook monopoint, or single (pendant) monopoint.
- Optional wire guards and mounting accessories available.
- Structural elements, including channel and end caps, are fabricated from steel for maximum rigidity.
- 90°C case temperature driver for maximum life at high temperatures.
- High ambient (HA) option with lightweight aluminum heat sink designed to perform in ambient temperatures up to 55°C.
- Optional emergency drivers provide up to 4,000 lumens.
- Fixture-mounted occupancy and daylight sensors options.
- Acuity Controls XPoint™ Wireless and nLight® control options available.
- XPoint™ Wireless technology creates a mesh network to ensure facility-wide communication between fixtures, sensors, and wall stations.
- Multiple configurations and options result is maximum performance at the lowest possible cost; pay only for the features you need.
- High efficiency LED technology provides over 65% energy savings versus fluorescent fixtures.
- 100,000-hour expected service life drastically lowers maintenance time and costs.
- Optional wireless networking provides superior lighting management capabilities, further increasing energy savings and extending the life of the fixture.
- Compact form and fewer components make the IBG faster and easier to install.
- Color Temperature: 3000, 3500, 4000, or 5000K
- CRI: 70/80/90
- Output: 8,000-60,000 lumens
- Input Watts: 49-385W
- Efficacy: 146-185 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L88/60,000Hrs; L70/>100,000Hrs
- 0.90 power factor
- 0-10V dimming standard for dimming range 100% to 10%
- MVOLT 120-277V and HVOLT 347-480V available
- 6kV surge protection standard; 10kV available
- Dimensions: 2.68” D; 11.8”- 20.71” W; 25.6” or 47.28” L
- Finishes: Natural aluminum, gloss white
- CSA Certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- Suitable for damp locations
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -40°C to +55°C when suspended 18″ from ceiling
- IP5X rated
- Some configurations are DLC Premium or DLC Standard qualified products
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty