Cree LED 2×4 Series Overview
2’x4’ Architectural LED Troffer
A New Standard in Commercial Lighting
The CR24 is redefining commercial lighting by offering a no-compromise alternative when upgrading over fluorescent lighting. More affordable than comparable fluorescent options, CR24 fixtures deliver higher-quality light, longer life and greater energy savings.
UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE & EFFICIENCY
Delivers the highest, most comprehensive set of performance characteristics in the industry, including a minimum 90 LPW standard efficacy, up to 110 LPW option available, and designed to 50,000 or 75,000 hours.
SUPERIOR QUALITY & AFFORDABILITY
Produces beautiful, white light with 90 CRI and lifelong color consistency, all for a price on par with architectural fluorescents, making the minor amount to upgrade well worth it as the CR24 typically pays for the difference in less than two years.
SEAMLESS FORM & FUNCTION
Blends advanced engineering with refined styling to deliver benchmark performance improvements and sleek architectural aesthetics. Elegant design optimizes light distribution for commercial environments while creating a quiet, low glare ceiling.
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology
- Active Color Management
- Room-Side Heat Sink
- Made in America
- Efficacy: 90-110 LPW
- Delivered Light Output: 2200, 3100, 4000, 5000 lumens
- Input Power: 22-50 watts
- CRI: 90
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Warranty: 5 years standard or 7 years with High Efficacy (HE) option
- Lifetime: Designed to last 50,000 hours standard or 75,000 hours with HE option
- Dimming: Step Level to 50%, 0-10V Dimming to 5%, or Lutron EcoSystem® Enabled to 5%*
- Mounting: Recessed
- Dimensions: L 47.7” x W 23.7” x H 4.9”
- Weight: max 20lbs.