GE BT22 2×2 Lumination™ Recessed LED Overview
The BT22 Lumination™ Dimmable Recessed LED Luminaire provides all the advantages of LED lighting at a remarkably affordable cost. This advanced fixture fits perfectly into existing 2’x2’ drop ceilings for easy high-tech retrofits that bring a fresh perspective to any space. The BT22 produces a pleasing, even light that fills the entire T-grid ceiling frame. Get the incredible energy-saving and long-life advantages of GE LED technology in an affordable all-in-one system. The BT22 is perfect for general lighting in office, retail, education, and commercial applications.
- Available in two lumen options: 3,300 lm (CCT 3500K) and 3,500 lm (CCT 4000K)
- High optical grade lens provides good efficiency and impact resistance
- Uniform light distribution across the face of the luminaire with no visible diodes
- Clean design appears frameless and fits perfectly into 2’x2’ T-grid drop ceilings
- Instant-on and dimmable illumination
- 50,000-hour life expectancy
- Efficacy from 97 to 103 lumens per watt
- Easily integrates into lighting controls
- Durable bezel constructed of cold-rolled, electrogalvanized steel and coated with electrostatic powder coat paint
- Integral mounting brackets with mounting holes for hanging wire/safety cables
- Thin, 3.5” profile fixture is lightweight and installs easily
- High efficiency LED technology delivers an efficacy of 97 to 103 lumens per watt, providing significant energy savings over traditional fixtures.
- A built-in LED driver eliminates the added labor of ballast installation.
- Improved lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 50,000 hours of operation, allows lower maintenance costs over time.
- Adding Daintree™ Wireless Lighting Controls provides even greater control over illumination levels, improved occupant comfort and productivity, and up to 70% in energy savings.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3500K or 4000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumen output: 3,300-3,500 lm
- Input Watts: 34W
- Efficacy: 97-103 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/50,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-277V, 347V
- Power factor >0.90 and THD <20%
- Class 2 replaceable driver
- 0-10V dimming
- Thermal overload protection
- Surge protection: 100 kHz ring wave, 2 kV level condensing
- Dimensions: 3.5” D; 23.7” W; 23.7” L
- Weight: <11 lbs
- Finish: White (frame not visible when installed)
- UL and cUL Listed
- Suitable for dry locations
- DLC qualified
- IP20 Rated
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty