GE DI6R 6” Lumination™ LED Downlight Overview
GE Lumination™ DI Series LED downlight luminaires provide exceptional efficacy and color rendering for new construction applications in retail, office, and hospitality settings. The DI6R is a 6” round recessed downlight that features Infusion™ LED technology – a breakthrough modular design that allows for tool-free replacement or upgrade of the LED module. With multiple options for lumen output, color temperature, and optical distribution, there is a DI6R configuration perfect for any downlight project. Discover great color rendering and consistency, operational savings, and long life in a leading edge LED fixture.
- Lumen packages from 1,000 to 4,000 lumens
- Four vibrant white color temperatures (2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K)
- High color rendering (90 CRI)
- Exceptionally stable CRI across all color ratings
- Reflector available in narrow, medium, and wide light distribution patterns
- Custom engineered reflectors have 45° cutoff to light source and source image
- Standard semi-diffuse reflector finish for optical efficiency and low glare
- Multiple reflector colors: Black, Clear Diffused, Semi-Diffused, Gold, Wheat, and White
- Self-flanged design with white painted or reflector-matching trim
- Mountable in T-bar grid or drywall ceilings
- Accommodates ceilings up to 1.5” thick
- Universal mounting brackets with over 3” of vertical adjustment to accommodate several types of hanger bars
- Housing-only option
- LED module twists in at time of trim installation, preventing damage to module during ceiling installation
- Galvanized steel junction box with multiple knockouts
- Custom engineered heat sinks for passive cooling
- The twist-in Infusion™ LED module allows for tool-free replacement and upgrade as LED technology advances, ensuring the lowest total cost of ownership.
- High efficiency LED technology delivers an efficacy of 62 to 70 lumens per watt, providing significant energy savings over traditional recessed fixtures.
- Improved lumen maintenance, greater than 85% of initial lumen output at 50,000 hours of operation, results in lower maintenance costs over time.
- Ability to order housing separately from the LED module and reflector helps keep project timelines on track by allowing rough-in housing installation before finalizing LED module and reflector configurations.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- CRI: 90
- Lumen output: 1,000-4,000 lm
- Input Watts: 14-51W
- Efficacy: 62-70 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: 85L/50,000Hrs
- Power factor >0.9
- Dimming options: 0-10V (standard), phase dimming, Lutron, Dali, or Daintree to 10%
- Input voltage: 120V, 277V, 347V
- Thermal protection
- Dimensions: 6.4” diameter (housing), 7.2” diameter (w/trim); 7-7.6” deep; 13.5” wide (w/ junction box)
- Weight: 6.1 lb
- Finishes: White, Wheat, Pewter, Gold, or Black
- UL and cUL Listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- Wet Rated option standard
- Non-IC Rated
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty