GE LAL Series Lumination™ Recessed LED Overview
GE’s Lumination™ LAL Series Recessed Linear LED luminaires are designed to flawlessly integrate into ceiling systems or drywall ceilings to deliver beautiful lighting for commercial applications by forming uniform lines of light. The LAL Series can be recessed individually or in continuous rows. The architectural linear platform offers long life and high efficiency to minimize operating and maintenance costs along with delivering enhanced CRI and R9 without sacrificing efficiency. The LAL Series is perfect for general lighting in office, retail, hospitality, and healthcare applications.
- Available in three lumen output packages: 400, 700, or 1000 lumens per foot.
- Precision formed optical assembly comprised of high efficiency reflector and optical diffuser.
- Uniform light distribution across the face of the luminaire with no visible diodes.
- Available in three CCT/CRI configurations: 3000K/83 CRI; 3500K/TriGain (90 CRI); 4000K/TriGain (90 CRI).
- Flexible installation with option to mount in t-grid or drywall ceilings.
- Optional Pendant Accessory Kit available for suspended installation.
- Luminaires can connect together for long continuous runs of uniform light.
- Available in 2, 4, 5, 6, or 8 foot lengths.
- Thin, 3.5” profile fits easily in low plenum ceilings.
- Durable bezel constructed of extruded aluminum and coated with electrostatic powder coat paint.
- High efficiency LED technology delivers an efficacy of at least 100 lumens per watt, providing significant energy savings over traditional linear fixtures.
- GE reveal® TriGain™ technology efficiently provides excellent color rendering and superior light quality that enhances merchandise and skin tones.
- Improved lumen maintenance, greater than 75% of initial lumen output at 50,000 hours of operation, reduces maintenance time and costs.
- Adding Daintree™ Wireless Lighting Controls provides even greater control over illumination levels, improved occupant comfort and productivity, and up to 70% in energy savings.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI: 83-90
- Lumen output: 400, 700, or 1,000 lumens per foot
- Input Watts: 3-10 Watts per foot
- Efficacy: 100+ LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L75/60,000 Hrs (1,000 lm/ft); L80/50,000 Hrs (700 lm/ft); L90/50,000 Hrs (400 lm/ft)
- Input voltage: 120-277 V
- THD <20%
- Class 2, replaceable, high efficiency LED driver
- Dimming control: 0-10V or DALI standard
- Transient protection: 100 kHz ring wave, 2 kV level
- Dimensions: 3.5” W; 3.5” D; 24”, 48”, 60”, 72” or 96” L
- Weight: 8-17 lbs
- Finish: White, Black
- UL and cUL Listed
- Suitable for dry locations
- DLC qualified
- Operating temperature rating: -10°C to 35°C
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty