GE RX Series LED Downlight Overview
The RX Series Lumination™ LED downlights are the ideal retrofit solution for traditional 1 or 2-lamp CFL downlights. They install in just minutes into most 6-inch and 8-inch CFL rough-in frames and bring a fresh look to the space. Unlike plug-in LED lamps, the RX downlight gives you a new power supply and 50,000-hour life rating, so that you won’t have to worry about compatibility or maintenance issues with the original ballasts. All downlights in the RX family have 120-277V input and a uniform lit appearance, delivering premium performance in an economical package. The RX Series is ideal for retrofit applications in office, retail, healthcare, municipal, and airport settings.
- Compatible retrofit for existing 6″ and 8”recessed downlights
- Three vibrant white color temperatures (3000K, 3500K, 4000K)
- Multiple lumen packages provide from 1,000 to 3,000 lumens
- Energy efficient LEDs (71-83 lumens per watt) have a projected 50,000-hour life
- Custom engineered reflectors for wide distribution
- Semi-diffuse diffuser for ideal combination of optical efficiency and uniformity
- 16 gauge aluminum spinning reflector housing with durable powder coating
- Custom engineered heat sink flange for passive cooling
- Spring clips clamp on to existing frame or directly to ceiling
- Conduit connect to quick-disconnect for easy installation
- New power supply and spring clip mounting enables quick and easy installation from below the ceiling in just minutes, reducing retrofit project labor costs.
- High efficiency LED technology delivers an efficacy of 71 to 83 lumens per watt, providing significant energy savings over CFL recessed fixtures.
- Improved lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 50,000 hours of operation, virtually eliminates maintenance costs.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI: 82
- Lumen output: 1,000-3,000 lm
- Input Watts: 14-36W
- Efficacy: 71-83 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/50,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-227V
- Power factor >0.9
- 6 inch: 7.75” diameter; 4.5” deep
- 8 inch: 9.75” diameter; 5.1” deep
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Finish: White
- UL and cUL Listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty