Lithonia 2BLT2 2×2 Low Profile LED Overview
The 2BLT2 Best-in-Value Low Profile LED luminaire features a popular center basket design that offers a clean, versatile style, and volumetric distribution. High efficacy LED light engines deliver energy savings and low maintenance compared to traditional sources. An extensive selection of configurations and control options make the BLT the perfect choice for many lighting applications including schools, hospitals and healthcare facilities, offices, retail, and other commercial spaces. The low profile BLT design also makes it an excellent choice for renovation projects.
- High performance extruded acrylic diffusers deliver light in a volumetric distribution.
- Four diffuser choices available – curved and square designs with linear prisms or a smooth frosted finish.
- Long-life LEDs, coupled with high-efficiency drivers, provide an extended service life of 70% LED lumen maintenance at 60,000 hours.
- Optional integrated nLight®controls make each luminaire addressable – allowing it to digitally communicate with other nLight enabled controls such as dimmers, switches, occupancy sensors, and photocontrols.
- A+ Capable configurations compatible with A+ Certified solutions.
- Slim 2-3/8” profile fits restrictive plenums and optimizes pallet space for shipping cost savings.
- Integrated T-bar clips easily and securely attach the luminaire to standard and narrow 2’x2’ T-grid ceiling systems.
- Long-life LEDs reduce maintenance costs and offer energy savings up to 60% versus fluorescent.
- Integrated sensors provide additional energy savings with occupancy and daylight sensing.
- Optional Smart Sensor provides wireless connectivity with nLight® AIR Acuity Control, saving time and money by providing lighting controls without running cables.
- Color Temperature: 3000, 3500, 4000 and 5000 K
- CRI: >80
- Output: 2000 to 4800 lm
- Input Watts: 20-38W
- Efficacy: >100 LPW standard; high efficiency >130 LPW available
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/60,000 Hrs
- MVOLT 120-277V standard; 347V available
- Standard 0-10 V driver dims to 10%; eldoLED driver options offer dimming to 1% and step-level dimming
- Dimensions: 23-3/4” W; 23-3/4” L; 2-3/8” D
- Finish: High reflective matte white
- CSA Certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- IC rated
- Suitable for damp locations
- Some configurations are DLC Premium or DLC Standard qualified products
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty