Philips 2FG 2×4 FluxGrid Recessed LED Overview
Philips Day-Brite/Philips CFI 2FG 2×4 FluxGrid Recessed LED troffers deliver architectural appeal with energy efficiency and “must have” features. FluxGrid luminaires offer two different lens styles, discrete air handling, integral emergency lighting, and access to the boards and driver from below. FluxGrid is an ideal solution for a wide range of applications in office, retail, education, and healthcare settings.
- Multiple lumen packages available, delivering from 3,800 to 7,400 lumens in four color temperatures (3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K)
- Opal acrylic diffuser with ribbed or smooth surface provides uniform light while maintaining high efficiency
- Visually appealing light with great color rendering (80 CRI)
- Optional integrated occupancy and daylight sensors
- Optional integral emergency battery for standby light
- Durable, matte white polyester finish
- Low profile (3″ deep) requires minimal plenum space
- Air return option with cover plate to control air flow
- Integral grid clips fit standard or narrow grid ceiling T-bars
- Optional drywall or plaster mounting frame available
- Continuous row mounting possible (1” gap)
- Access to LED boards and drivers from below the ceiling for maintenance convenience
- Also available in 1’x4’ and 2’x2’
- High efficiency LEDs deliver an impressive efficacy of 106 to 124 lumens per watt, significantly reducing energy consumption compared to traditional lighting technologies.
- Combine FluxGrid with dimming controls and occupancy/daylight sensors to realize even greater energy savings.
- Improved lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 70,000 hours of operation, drastically reduces maintenance costs.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumen Output: 3,800-7,400 lm
- Input Watts: 32-69W
- Efficacy: 106-124 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/70,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-277V, 347V
- Dimming: 0-10V standard; step dimming, DALI, phase dimming, and Lutron available
- Dimensions: 3” D; 23-3/4” W; 47-3/4” L
- Finish: White
- cETLus listed to UL and CSA standards
- Suitable for damp locations
- DLC qualified
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty