Lithonia PGX Parking Garage LED Overview
The PGX LED Parking Garage luminaire is designed to provide visual comfort, energy savings, and long life, making it an ideal choice for new commercial installations and retrofit parking garage applications. The PGX LED meets or exceeds recommended illuminance criteria when installed as a direct replacement of most HID parking garage luminaires, while delivering up to 86% in energy savings compared to 175W metal halide fixtures. With over a 100,000-hour life expectancy, (12+ years of 24/7 continuous operation) the PGX LED luminaire also provides significant maintenance savings over traditional luminaires.
- Two-stage, prismatic borosilicate glass lenses.
- Five lumen packages ranging from 3,500-11,800 lumens.
- Multiple optical distributions tailored to meet or surpass illuminance requirements for parking garage applications.
- Two emergency battery backups available, suitable for temperatures as low as -20°C.
- Die-cast housing with integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
- Chip on board (COB) LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperatures and long life.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66 rated) and is suitable for hose-down applications.
- Exterior painted parts are protected by a zinc-infused, Super Durable TGIC thermoset powder coat finish with a 3 mils thickness.
- Pendant, surface, and yoke mounting available.
- Pendent mount accepts a rigid or free-swinging 3 / 4” NPT stem.
- Surface mount has an integral hinged mounting support for quick and easy electrical connections.
- Available high galvanized steel, quick-mount kit for up to a 4”x4” recessed or surface mount junction box.
- Yoke/trunnion mount with adjustable mounting heights from 10”-18”.
- Optional wire guards and bird shrouds available.
- Standard 12” long supply leads.
- Delivers energy savings of up to 86% when replacing 175W metal halide luminaires. Even greater energy savings can be achieved with individual or wireless networked controls solutions.
- 100,000-hour life expectancy provides significant maintenance savings over traditional luminaires.
- Prismatic borosilicate glass lenses deliver low surface brightness, superior photometric control, and no discoloration over the life of the luminaire.
- Super durable powder coat finish provides superior resistance to corrosion and can withstand extreme climate changes without cracking or peeling.
- Color Temperature: 3000, 4000, and 5000K
- CRI: 70
- Output: 3,500-11,800 lumens
- Input Watts: 30-114 W
- Efficacy: 95-139 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: 83L/100,000 Hrs
- Class 2 electronic driver: power factor >0.90, THD<20%
- MVOLT (120-277V) driver standard; 345V and 480V available
- 10kV (5kA) surge protection
- Category C low operation per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2
- Dimensions: 16” diameter; 8” H
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Finishes: White, natural aluminum, dark bronze
- CSA Certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- IP66 rated for outdoor applications
- Rated for -40°C minimum ambient conditions
- Some configurations are DLC Premium or DLC Standard qualified products
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty