Lithonia ZL1N LED Strip Light Overview
The ZL1N LED strip light delivers the look of a traditional low-profile fluorescent strip, but provides features and efficacy beyond conventional technology. This LED strip offers long maintenance-free life and several color temperatures, lumen outputs, and lengths, including retrofit T5 and T8 lengths. The ZL1N is ideal for providing uplight and downlight in commercial, retail, manufacturing, warehouse, cove, and display applications.
- Compact, low-profile design with narrow, flat lens.
- Available in 2’, 4’ and 8’ lengths.
- Lumen packages available from 1,500 to 14,000 lumens.
- Electronic LED driver is rated for 75 input watts maximum, multi-volt input, and 0-10V dimming standard.
- Optional factory-installed nLight® Powerpack allows for synchronous dimming and networking.
- May be surface mounted, pendant, or stem mounted with appropriate mounting options.
- Three-point aligner and optional internal pluggable wiring harness provide easy continuous-row mounting.
- Designed to fit the Luma-Tilt™ angle bracket to direct light at pre-set angles of 35°, 45°, 55° and 65°.
- Standard diffuse lens easily snaps on and off, eliminates pixels, improves uniformity, and minimizes glare.
- L/LENS (no diffuser) and straight blade louver (baffle) options also available.
- Can be paired with occupancy sensors, dimming, and intuitive controls to save energy and extend the life of the fixtures.
- Optional through-wire harness and continuous-row mounting reduces installation costs by requiring only one power drop for aisle applications.
- Integrated emergency battery pack option available to meet safety codes and eliminate the need for additional emergency lighting equipment.
- Use with the LumaTilt™ angle bracket to create lighting design, highlight artwork, or enhance cove lighting.
- Color Temperature: 3000, 3500, 4000, and 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Output: 1,500-14,000 lumens
- Input Watts: 18W-134W
- Dimensions: 2-1/8”D; 2-3/16” W; 24”(or 48” or 96”) L
- Finishes: White, galvanized, matte black, and smoke gray
- CSA certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- For use in damp locations between -4°F (-20°C) and 86°F (30°C)
- Some options are DLC qualified
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty