Philips FSI FluxStream LED Industrial Overview
Philips Day-Brite / CFI FluxStream LED Industrial is a high performing luminaire delivering smooth, diffuse light ideal for light industrial, commercial, and residential applications with the unparalleled energy efficiency of Philips LED lighting.
- Multiple lumen packages deliver from 4,000 to 14,000 lumens
- Four color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- Available in 4′ and 8′ tandem lengths
- Frosted acrylic diffuser provides wide light distribution and superior glare control
- Enclosed lens to minimize penetration of dust, insects, and other debris into the LED compartment
- Compact design for installation in tight spaces
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel housing, LED plate, and end caps
- Baked, matte white acrylic high reflectance paint finish
- Mounting options for surface mounting on ceilings or walls, or suspended via chain, pendants, or cables
- Continuous row mounting using standard end caps; no extra parts needed
- Wire guards and mounting kit accessories available
- Tool-free access to LED boards and driver
- Ideal for cold applications (rated to -20°C)
- Integral emergency backup battery available
- Options for integral motion and daylight control sensors
- Excellent performance and simple, robust design provide an easy and dependable lighting solution for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- High efficiency LEDs deliver an impressive efficacy, up to 134 lumens per watt, significantly reducing energy consumption compared to traditional fluorescent industrial fixtures.
- Combine the FluxStream Industrial with dimming controls and occupancy/daylight sensors to realize even greater energy savings.
- Long life and improved lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 100,000 hours of operation, drastically reduces maintenance costs.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumen output: 4,000-14,000 lm
- Input Watts: 31-116W
- Efficacy: up to 134 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/100,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-277V; 347V
- 0-10V dimming standard; step dimming, Mark X, and DALI available
- Dimensions: 3-1/8” D; 4-1/4” W; 44-3/4” or 89-1/2” L
- Finish: White (standard); Matte black and Satin aluminum (optional)
- cETLus listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- DLC qualified
- Temperature rated to -20°C
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty