Philips FSW FluxStream LED Wrap Overview
Philips Day-Brite / CFI FluxStream LED Wraparound is a high performing luminaire delivering smooth, diffuse light ideal for light industrial, commercial, and residential applications with the unparalleled energy efficiency of Philips LED lighting.
- Multiple lumen packages deliver from 2,000 to 14,000 lumens
- Four color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- Available in 2′, 4′, and 8′ tandem lengths
- Frosted acrylic diffuser provides wide light distribution and superior glare control
- Enclosed lens to minimize penetration of dust, insects, and other debris into the LED compartment
- Compact design for installation in tight spaces
- Tool-free access to LED boards and driver
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel housing and LED pan
- Polycarbonate injection molded end caps
- Baked, matte white acrylic high reflectance paint finish
- Mounting options for surface mounting on ceilings or walls, or suspended via chain, pendants, or cables
- Continuous row mounting using joint accessory
- Multiple mounting kit accessories available
- Pull chain switch options
- Ideal for cold applications (rated to -20°C)
- Integral emergency backup battery available
- Options for integral motion and daylight control sensors
- Excellent performance and simple, robust design provide an easy and dependable lighting solution for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- High efficiency LEDs deliver an impressive efficacy, up to 122 lumens per watt, significantly reducing energy consumption compared to traditional fluorescent wrap fixtures.
- Combine the FluxStream Wraparound with dimming controls and occupancy/daylight sensors to realize even greater energy savings.
- Long life and improved lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 100,000 hours of operation, drastically reduces maintenance costs.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumen output: 2,000-14,000 lm
- Input Watts: 17-116W
- Efficacy: up to 122 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/100,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-277V; 347V
- 0-10V dimming standard; step dimming, Mark X, and DALI available
- Dimensions: 3-3/8” D; 4-1/16” W; 22-7/8” or 45-1/8” or 89-7/8” L
- Finish: White
- cETLus listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- DLC qualified
- Temperature rated from -20°C to 25°C
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty