GE ALC5 Albeo™ LED Linear Low Bay Overview
The Albeo™ ALC5-Series LED luminaire is an energy-efficient, low maintenance alternative to traditional fluorescent in a variety of commercial and industrial, low bay lighting applications. Compact and sleek in design, the ALC5 features a long rated life of 100,000 hours and can be matched with motion, daylight and wireless controls for increased energy savings.
The ALC5 is designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for low bay and task level applications in commercial, industrial, warehouse, office, education, health, retail, and data center settings.
- Precision lens system optimized for open floor plan and aisle layouts
- Multiple photometric distributions of 20, 40, 80, 120 degrees
- Diffuse and wide lens options
- High brightness LEDs with options for 70, 80, or 90 CRI and 4000K or 5000K color temperature
- Rugged extruded aluminum housing
- Available in 4′ and 8′ lengths
- Daylight and motion sensors available
- Daintree™ wireless controls optional
- Battery backup available on most configurations
- Multiple mounting options:
- Chain, cable, and ½ threaded rod
- Surface mount
- Continuous run up to 600’
- Ideal for low bay lighting applications at 20’ or lower
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer an expected life of 100,000+ hours, meaning years of maintenance-free lighting.
- Directional LEDs put light where it is needed without reflectors to greatly increase efficiency.
- Continuous run functionality results in significant savings in installation time and costs.
- Motion and daylight sensors can be combined for additional energy savings.
- Adding Daintree™ Wireless Lighting Controls provides even greater control over illumination levels, improved occupant comfort and productivity, and up to 70% in energy savings.
- Color Temperature: 4000K or 5000K
- CRI: 70, 80, or 90
- Lumen Output: 3,050-15,300 lm
- Input Watts: 23-159W
- Lumen Maintenance: Projected L70 (10k) ≥ 100,000 Life Hours per IES TM-21
- LED Life: 100,000 hours
- Input voltage: 120/277V, 347/480V
- Power factor >90% and THD <20% (at 120V input and maximum load)
- Internal surge protection
- 0-10V dimming control
- EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A
- Dimensions: 4.2” D; 2.4” W; 48” or 96” L
- Finish: White polyester powder coat
- UL 1598 Suitable for Damp Locations
- DLC qualified
- UL 8750 LED equipment in Lighting Products
- Temperature Rated at –30°C to +55°C (available only for 120V-347V)
- Warranty: 5-year limited system warranty