GE IS14 Lumination™ Suspended LED Overview
The IS14 Lumination™ IS Series Suspended LED fixture brings highly efficient light and a modern, clean appearance to any setting with an open ceiling design. These innovative luminaires make it easy to create long continuous rows of LED light, uninterrupted by dark spots between fixtures. Unlike traditional fluorescent fixtures with visible tubes, this advanced GE solution has an indirect light source that creates a more sophisticated impression while delivering an impressive efficacy of 125 lumens per watt.
The IS14 is designed to deliver efficient lighting for a variety of commercial applications. These sleek, streamlined fixtures are perfect for low bay retail, warehouse, office, municipal, and industrial settings where brand image and overall performance are both priorities.
- High brightness LEDs deliver 4,000 to 12,000 lumens
- Visually appealing light with 83 CRI in four CCT options: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- Indirect light source with minimal glare
- 7% and 12% uplight available to eliminate cavern effect
- 4’ modular fixtures feature quick-connect, daisy-chain wiring and easy snap connectors for creating long continuous rows
- Innovative rail fastening system mounts wherever ceiling supports are located
- Two mounting brackets included with each fixture, suspension kits ordered separately
- Optional Enlighted Sensor to provide energy management and lighting control
- Emergency Light option available
- A high efficiency of 125 lumens per watt results in remarkable energy savings.
- Impressive lumen maintenance, greater than 85% of initial lumen output at 75,000 hours of operation, virtually eliminates ongoing maintenance expenses.
- Modular design allows multiple fixtures to be quickly and easily snapped together end-to-end, saving installation time and labor costs.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- CRI: 83
- Lumen output: 4,000-12,000 lm
- Input Watts: 33-100W
- Efficacy: 125LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L85/75,000Hrs
- Class 1, replaceable LED driver
- Input voltage: 120-277V; 347V
- Power factor >0.9 and THD <20%
- 0-10V dimming standard, DALI available
- Surge Protection: 100 kHz ring wave, 2.5 kV level
- Dimensions: 8” D; 10” W; 49” L
- Weight: <10 lbs
- Finish: White
- UL and cUL Listed
- IP20 Rated
- Temperature Rated for -10°C to 35°C
- RoHS Compliant
- DLC Qualified configurations
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty