Lithonia TWR2 LED Wall Luminaire Overview
The TWR2 LED combines traditional wall pack design with high-output LEDs to provide an energy efficient, low maintenance LED wall luminaire. Suitable for replacing 400W metal halide fixtures, the TWR2 can deliver up to 86% savings in energy costs. The advanced LEDs offer an expected service life of more than 20 years, eliminating the cost and maintenance of traditional lamp and ballast replacements. The classic shape helps maintain building aesthetics when replacing only a portion of your building’s wall packs. The TWR2 LED is ideal for outdoor applications such as carports, loading areas, driveways, and parking areas.
- Prismatic glass lens designed for superior lighting distribution, uniformity, and fixture spacing.
- Advanced LEDs deliver 7,900 lumens, replacing 400W metal halide.
- High-performance LEDs maintain up to 90% of light output at 100,000 hours of service life.
- Rugged cast-aluminum housing has bronze polyester powder paint for lasting durability.
- Castings are sealed with a one-piece gasket to inhibit the entrance of external contaminants.
- Side-hinged door swings out of the way during installation and service.
- Housing is configured for mounting directly over a standard 4” outlet box or for surface wiring via any of three convenient 1/2” threaded conduit entry hubs.
- Energy savings of up to 86% versus comparable metal halide luminaires.
- 20+ years expected service life virtually eliminates maintenance time and costs.
- Traditional design allows for a seamless upgrade from HID fixtures, eliminating the need to repaint.
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Output: 7,900 lumens
- Input Watts: 68W
- Efficacy: 116 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: 90L/100,000Hrs
- MVOLT driver operates on 120-277V; 50/60Hz
- 10kV surge protection
- Dimensions: 17” W; 9” H; 9-5/16” D
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
- Finish: Dark bronze
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Wet location listed for mounting higher than 4 feet off the ground
- Tested in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards
- Rated for outdoor installations, -40°C minimum ambient
- Some configurations are DLC Premium or DLC Standard qualified products
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty