RC Lighting 13w LED Wallpack Overview
RC Goes beyond the highest industry standards in LED testing and performance certifications. All RC LED products are tested to industry standards such as LM-79, LM-80, cUL Listing, and Lighting Facts. RC has an industry-leading 100% test regimen that occures 3X during the manufacturing process. Frist at the LED Fabrication level, then after the LED Module assembly, followed by a full two-hour burn-in that ensures the entire fixture is operating before releasing it to the wild.
LED and drive lifespan is dependent on temperature. The coolerd the LED, the longer its useful life. RC uses state-of-the-art tehcnology to engineer industry-leading thermal management into the LED products. RC uses computational fluid dynamic simulation software to study how heat moves and air flows to create the ultimate in LED cooling. The finished design ensures the LED and driver stay cool.
RC designs drivers in-house to ensure that the LED fixtures perform beyond expectations. The drivers are designed to provide reliable power conversion and deliver industry-beating specifications in every aspect of performance. RC has innovative design concepts that are patent pending and offer increased protection from the harsh reality of the electrical grid.
RC designs all their LED optics in-house using software that allow them to shape the way light is aimed, how much light is delivered and how efficiently the optics perform. This enables RC to optimize the reflectors and lens assemblies to provide the most effective and efficient lighting performace. This is a critical step in ensuring that RC Lighting products perform at the highest level.
- UL Listing: Suitable for Wet Locations as a Downlight. Suitable for Damp Locations as an Uplight. Wall Mount only. Suitable for Mounting within 4ft. of ground.
- Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish.
- Color Stability: RC LEDs exceed industry standards for chromatic stability.
- Color Uniformity: RC’s range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40F/-40C
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 50C (122F) ambient temperatures
- LED Light Engine: Multi-chip 13W high output long life LED Driver: Constant Current, Class 2 100V – 277V, 50/60 Hz
- Surge Protection: 4kv
- Color Temperature (Nominal CCT): 5000 K
- Fixture Efficacy: 71 Lumens per Watt
- Color Accuracy: 66 CRI
- Lumen Maintenance: The LED will deliver 70% of its initial lumens at 50,000 hours of operation.
- Green Technology: RC LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
- Patents: The LPACK design is protected under patents pending in the U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.
- Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
- For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
- IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RC LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy “Lighting Facts” label.
- Gaskets: High Temperature Silicone
- Warranty: RC LED fixtures give you peace of mind because both the fixture and light engine components are backed by RC’s 5 Year Warranty.
- Equivalency: The WPLED13 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 100W Metal Halide Wallpack.
- HID Replacement Range: The WPLED13 can be used to replace 70-150W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens.