Think Induction Tunnel Light Overview
An induction lamp is an electrodeless fluorescent. Without electrodes, the lamp relies on the fundamental principles of electromagnetic induction and gas discharge to create light. This results in a lamp of unmatched life. Lasting 100,000 hours, this system can outlast 100 incandescent, five HID, or five typical fluorescent lamp changes.
- Square profiled aluminum housing
- Die cast aluminum ballast casing with powder coated finish for corrosion-resistance.
- High purity aluminum reflector with vacuum coated inner surface.
- Gas-tight silicon rubber sealmade for wet locations.
Lamp and Ballast
- THINK 250W – 400W square tubular induction lamp features high lighting efficacy, long lifetime, good colour rendering, stable output, etc.
- THINK electronic ballast features high power (>0.95), flickering free, low cost, constant output, etc.
- Tunnels, freeways highways, parking lots, pulic entrances, off-street areas, stadiums, workshops, airports, gas stations, supermarkets, etc.