GE 4-Pin LED Replacement for CFL Overview
Experience the many advantages of LED lighting with a simple switch. New LED Plug-In replacement lamps from GE enable you to replace inefficient CFL lighting without the need for tools or a costly upgrade. LED Plug-Ins provide 2.5X the life of an average CFL and use only half the energy, delivering a more targeted light that requires fewer lumens and reduces waste. Combined with the simplicity of Plug and Play installation for both vertical and horizontal configurations, LED Plug-In replacement lamps from GE are a truly attractive solution from the brand you trust.
Features and Benefits
- Uses 50% less energy than 4-pin G24q/GX24q CFL lamps, significantly reducing operating costs.
- A 12W LED lamp saves over $71 in energy costs versus a 26W CFL (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- An 18.5W LED lamp saves over $129 in energy costs versus a 42W CFL (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- 50,000-hour rated life is 2.5X longer than CFL.
- Energy efficiency and long life mean fewer lamp replacements versus CFL light sources.
- Advanced optics eliminate wasted light to deliver a more targeted beam with fewer lumens (950 lm vs. 1800 lm).
- Tool-free installation and no costly upgrades – simply plug into existing fixture.
- Halogen-like color available in four colour temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80.
- Vertical and horizontal configurations available.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: Plug-In Vertical and Horizontal
- Base Type: G24q, GX24q
- Input Watts: 12-18.5W
- Initial Lumen Output: 950-1,950 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI: 80
- Rated Life: L70/50,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.31-6.70”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited