Philips LED 4-Pin InstantFit Lamps Overview
Philips InstantFit LED 4-pin lamps make the transition to LED from CFL 4-pin lamps as simple as replacing a lamp. With both vertical and horizontal options and a wide array of color temperatures, the InstantFit LED lamps can quickly and effectively replace compact fluorescent lamps. The horizontal version includes a rotatable end cap to ensure the light is correctly aimed.
Features and Benefits
- Energy savings of up to 60% compared to CFL 4-pin plug-in lamps.
- 40,000-hour rated life is over 2X longer than a comparable CFL, reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Fits into existing G24q/GX24 fluorescent sockets.
- Uses the existing CFL 4-pin lamps ballast – no need for rewiring.
- Compatible with a wide range of ballasts.
- Best-in-class flux, intensity, and beam quality.
- 120° beam spread, with adjustable beam direction on the horizontal model.
- Minimal color shift and stable flux output throughout lamp lifetime.
- Instant on, with no flicker or buzz.
- Full light output in ambient temperatures as low as -20°C.
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR.
- Glass-free construction reduces breakage and increases worker safety.
- Contains no mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- Backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: Plug-In Horizontal and Vertical
- Base Type: G24q, GX24
- Input Watts: 8.5-10.5W
- Initial Lumen Output: 900-1,300 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI: >80
- Volts: 110-277V, 347V (depending on ballast)
- Wattage Replacement: 26W (CFL)
- Rated Life: L70/40,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Maximum Overall Length: 125.5-163.1 mm
- cULus listed
- CSA certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- NSF certified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited