GE LED Replacement Lamps for HID Overview
GE’s LED Replacements Lamps for HID leverage the high efficiency and long life of LED technology to replace up to a 400W HID lamp, while delivering exceptional energy savings. The LED lamp easily screws into the existing fixture, without the need for re-wiring or costly upgrades.
Features and Benefits
- Uses 50% less energy than traditional HID lamps, while providing similar light output.
- Lower operating costs – a 165-watt total system (130W lamp and 35W ballast) saves over $1,622 in energy costs over the rated life of a lamp vs. a standard 460-watt HID lamp system (400W lamp and 60W ballast), based on $0.11 per kWh.
- Total system achieves an efficacy greater than 100 lumens per watt.
- 50,000-hour rated life is 2.5X longer than HID (20,000 hours), resulting in fewer lamp replacements and maintenance costs savings.
- Instant on with full brightness.
- Available in two color temperature options: 4000K and 5000K.
- Uses existing fixture optics and ballast (Pulse or Probe Start).
- Operates on ANSI Ballast type M59, M135, M155 (does not work on reactor or electronic ballasts).
- Open and enclosed fixture rated options.
- Temperature rating for -20°C to 50°C.
- Robust construction with metal components.
- Tether kit included.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Base Type: EX39
- Input Watts: 60-165W
- Initial Lumen Output: 8,800-20,000 lm
- Color Temperature: 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 70-73
- Wattage Replacement: 175-400W
- Rated Life: L70/50,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Maximum Overall Length: 8.4-11.42”
- Maximum Overall Diameter: 4.09-5.51”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated for most models
- Enclosed fixture rated for most models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited