Philips TrueForce LED High Lumen Lamp Overview
Philips TrueForce LED high lumen lamps provide a quick and easy payback solution to replace 400W metal halide lamps in high bay applications. These lamps instantly retrofit into existing fixtures and deliver impressive energy savings and long-life, all with a low initial investment. Philips TrueForce LED lamps are ideal for replacing metal halide lamps in warehouses, factories, shopping malls, convention centres, and other industrial and retail high bay applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High efficiency LEDs deliver 2000 lumens using only 165 watts.
- Energy saving of over 50% compared to metal halide lamps.
- 50,000-hour rated average life is 2.5X longer than metal halide.
- Low initial investment provides quick payback.
- Instant on with no warm up time.
- Pleasant white light (4000K) with 70 and 80 CRI options.
- Available in wide and narrow beam angle distributions with options for down or down/up light.
- Easy UL Type A installation – lamps work on existing ballasts.
- Standard EX39 base replaces E and O rated 400W metal halide lamps.
- Works with Probe (M59) and pulse start (M135, M155) ballasts.
- Backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
- Base Type: EX39
- Input Watts: 165W
- Initial Lumen Output: 19,000-20,000 lm
- Color Temperature: 4000K
- CRI: 70-80
- Wattage Replacement: 400W
- Rated Life: 70L/50,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Dimensions: 209.7mm W; 245.7mm D
- Location: Indoor and outdoor; suitable for dry or damp locations
- Warranty: 5-year limited; dependent on operating hours