GE LED Bright Stik™ Overview
GE’s LED Bright Stik™ illuminates spaces instantly. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits in place of a 40-100 watt incandescent, halogen, or CFL bulb. The LED Bright Stik™ is a longer-life, lower-energy alternative to CFL.
Features and Benefits
- Uses 80% less energy than incandescent and 20% less energy than CFL, significantly reducing operating costs.
- Energy efficiency and long life mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent and halogen light sources.
- 15,000-hour rated life is 50% longer than CFL (10,000 hrs) and 15X longer than incandescent/halogen (1,000 hrs).
- Instant full brightness, even at cold temperatures.
- Warm white (2700K, 2850K) and daylight (5000K) color temperature options for multiple applications.
- Excellent color rendering with options for a CRI of 80 and 88.
- Sleek, compact design fits in smaller fixtures and maintains a modern, clean appearance.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Base Type: Medium
- Input Watts: 5.5-16W
- Initial Lumen Output: 450-1,520 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 2850K, 5000K
- CRI: 80, 88
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 40-100W
- Rated Life: L70/15,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Maximum Overall Length: 4.45-5.24″
- cULus listed
- Damp location listed for some models
- Energy Star® qualified for some models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited