GE LED MR16/MRX16 Lamps Overview
For high-output in decorative lighting applications, GE’s dimmable 7-watt LED MR16/MRX16 lamp is the perfect solution.
Features and Benefits
- Lower operating costs – a 7W LED saves over $118 in energy costs versus a standard 50W halogen lamp (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of a lamp).
- Energy efficiency and long life (25,000 hours) mean fewer lamp replacements versus halogen MR16/MRX16 light sources.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80-95.
- Halogen-like color available in three color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, and 4000K.
- Dimmable from 100% to 10%.
- Available in 15° (spot), 25° (narrow), and 35° (flood) beam patterns.
- Compatible with many electronic transformers.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: MR16, MRX16
- Base Type: GU5.3
- Input Watts: 7W
- Initial Lumen Output: 350-530 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K
- CRI: 80-95
- Volts: 12V
- Wattage Replacement: 35-50W
- Rated Life: L70/25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 1.8-2.3”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- Energy Star® qualified for some models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited