GE LED PAR20 Lamps Overview
For hard-to-reach downlight application fixtures, GE’s dimmable 7-watt LED PAR20 lamp is the ideal solution.
Features and Benefits
- Lower operating costs – a 7W LED lamp saves over $236 in energy costs versus a standard 35W halogen lamp (based on $0.11 per kWh over the life of the lamp).
- Energy efficiency and long life (25,000 hours) mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent or halogen light sources.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80.
- Halogen-like color available in two color temperatures, 2700K and 3000K.
- Dimmable from 100% to 10%.
- Available in 20° (narrow flood) and 35° (flood) beam patterns.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: PAR20
- Base Type: Medium
- Input Watts: 7W
- Initial Lumen Output: 500-520 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 50W
- Rated Life: L70/25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 3.5”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- Energy Star® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited