GE LED PAR30 Lamps Overview
For the perfect solution for all of your retail application needs, turn to GE’s retail LED PAR30 short and long neck lamps. With advanced optics and reduced glare, these lamps offer the light qualities desired by merchants.
Features and Benefits
- Lower operating costs – a 12W LED lamp saves over $173 in energy costs versus a standard 75W halogen PAR30 lamp (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- Energy efficiency and long life (25,000 hours) mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent and halogen light sources.
- Less heat, UV, and infrared in the beam compared to halogen or incandescent lamps, which reduces the potential for fading of merchandise and décor.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80-90.
- Halogen-like color available in two color temperatures, 2700K and 3000K.
- Visual Comfort Lens™ creates the perfect blend of enhanced color quality, advanced optics and reduced glare.
- Dimmable from 100% to 10%.
- Available in 25° (narrow flood) and 40° (flood) beam patterns.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: PAR30, PAR30L
- Base Type: Medium
- Input Watts: 12W
- Initial Lumen Output: 860-1,100 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K
- CRI: 80-90
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 75W
- Rated Life: L70/25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 3.74-4.8”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- Energy Star® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited