GE LED reveal® Whiter White PARs Overview
Make merchandise look its absolute best with GE LED PAR Lamps with reveal® Whiter White Technology. Finally, ultimate color rendering meets low energy and long life. Unlike ordinary LEDs, only GE uses reveal® Whiter White Technology to bring out the most vivid colors and activate optical brighteners used in white clothing. The results are sharper, brighter whites and colors that pop.
Features and Benefits
- Uses less energy than ceramic metal halide – 50% less for PAR30 lamps and 22% less for PAR38 lamps.
- A 12W LED PAR30 lamp saves over $74 in energy costs versus a standard 39W ceramic metal halide PAR30 lamp (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- 25,000-hour rated life – 2X longer than ceramic metal halide.
- Energy efficiency and long life mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent and halogen light sources.
- Dimmable from 100% to 20%.
- Available in PAR30 and PAR38 bulb types.
- Available in 15° (spot) and 25° (narrow flood) beam patterns.
- GE’s reveal® Whiter White Technology makes whites appear whiter, colors more vibrant, and patterns more distinct.
- Visual Comfort Lens™ reduces glare and delivers a more comfortable light.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 91 and R9 of 90.
- Less heat and infrared in the beam compared to halogen or incandescent lamps, which reduces the potential for fading of merchandise and décor.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: PAR30, PAR38
- Base Type: Medium
- Input Watts: 18W
- Initial Lumen Output: 650-1,170 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 91
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 100W
- Rated Life: L70/25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 3.74-5.31”
- cULus listed
- Damp or Wet location rated
- Energy Star® qualified for some models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited