GE LED A21 Enclosed Fixture Lamps Overview
GE now offers dimmable LED A-Line lamps as an excellent option for energy savings in your fully enclosed fixtures like jelly jars and ceiling mount fixtures. These bulbs are as tough as they are efficient. Unlike regular LEDs, they can also endure the built-up heat that results in a fully enclosed fixture.
Features and Benefits
- Uses only 12 watts of energy, saving $172 in energy costs versus a standard 75-watt incandescent lamp (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- Energy efficiency and long life (25,000 hours) mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent or halogen light sources.
- Warm white (3000K) and daylight (5000K) color temperature options for multiple applications.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80.
- Dimmable from 100% to as low as 10%.
- Designed for fully enclosed fixtures like the Jelly Jar, and rated for an ambient temperature of ≥-20°C to ≤70°C inside the fixture.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: A-21
- Base Type: Medium
- Input Watts: 12W
- Initial Lumen Output: 1,100 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 75W
- Rated Life: L70/25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.31”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- Enclosed fixture rated
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty