GE LED T8 Type A Integrated Tubes Overview
Convert your existing linear fluorescent fixture to energy efficient LED lighting without needing a comprehensive reinstall. Designed to fit in fixtures intended for linear fluorescent lamps (LFLs), LED tubes from GE are a smart, efficient, and long-lasting solution to replace traditional lighting with minimal installation time. Each Type A LED tube is operated by an internal GE Lightech™ driver. GE integrated LED tubes run on electronic T8 instant-start or programmed start ballasts.
Features and Benefits
- Energy efficient LED tubes use 43% less energy to operate than LFLs.
- 66% longer life than LFL (50,000 vs. 30,000 hours) means less disruption and lower relamping costs.
- Excellent efficacy with >120 total system lumens per watt (LPW).
- Available in four color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K.
- Instant-on light contains no UV.
- Delivers 1,200 to 3,450 lumens.
- Available in 2’, 3’, and 4’ lengths.
- Suitable for use in open or enclosed fixtures.
- UL and CUL- approved technologies to maintain UL compliance of existing fixture.
- Reuses existing LFL fixture and ballast for a fast and easy LED upgrade – simply replace each LFL with an integrated LED tube.
- NSF-rated, shatter-resistant plastic tubes prevent breakage and downtime.
- Tubes contain no hazardous waste, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: T8
- Base Type: Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Input Watts: 8-24W
- Initial Lumen Output: 1,200-3,450 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Rated Life: L70/50,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Dependant on ballast compatibility
- Length: 24”, 36”, or 48”
- cULus listed
- DLC listed for most 2’ and 4’ models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited