Philips LED T5 InstantFit Lamps Overview
The Philips LED T5 InstantFit lamp is a technology breakthrough that provides a true plug-and-play LED solution. LED T5 InstantFit lamps are compatible with most instant start ballasts and are the easiest way to realize the energy savings and improved performance of LED lighting. Philips LED T5 InstantFit lamps are ideal for replacing fluorescent tubes in office, warehouse, healthcare, education, and retail applications.
Features and Benefits
- Energy savings of up to 50% compared to fluorescent.
- 50,000-hour rated life reduces maintenance time and costs.
- Easy “plug-and-play” installation – lamp fits into existing T5 fixture.
- Uniform light output and superior optical efficiency with 160° beam spread.
- Minimal color shift and stable flux output throughout lamp lifetime.
- Instant on, with no flicker or buzz.
- Full light output in ambient temperatures as low as -20°C.
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR.
- Contains no mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- Backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: T5 Linear
- Base Type: G5
- Input Watts: 24W
- Initial Lumen Output: 3,300-3,500 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 82
- Volts: 110-277V, 347-480V (depending on ballast)
- Rated Life: 70L/50,000 Hrs
- Maximum Overall Length: 46”
- cULus listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- CSA certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- DLC listed
- NSF certified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited