Philips LED T8 InstantFit Lamps Overview
Philips LED T8 InstantFit lamps are an ideal energy saving choice for existing linear fluorescent fixtures. With options for linear, U-tube, and PL-L models and a wide array of color temperatures, the LED T8 InstantFit lamps can quickly and effectively replace virtually any linear fluorescent lamp. InstantFit lamps are proven to work with 50% more ballasts than the leading competitor, ensuring true compatibility and reliable performance.
Features and Benefits
- Energy savings of over 41% compared to F32T8 electronic instant start systems.
- 50,000-hour rated life reduces maintenance time and costs.
- Fits into existing linear fixture.
- Compatible with 184 ballasts, including instant-start and programmed-start; select models are compatible with dimming ballasts.
- Eliminates the need for rewiring and allows the fixture to maintain original UL and CSA compliance.
- 160° beam spread on most models; 240° beam angle available on glass model.
- Minimal color shift and stable flux output throughout lamp lifetime.
- Instant on, with no flicker or buzz.
- Full light output in ambient temperatures as low as -20°C.
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR.
- NSF Certified for use in food areas and refrigerated food displays.
- Contains no mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- Backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: T8 Linear, U-Bent, and PL-L
- Base Type: G13, 2G11
- Input Watts: 7-17W
- Initial Lumen Output: 1,300-3,050 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 82
- Volts: 110-277V, 347V (depending on ballast)
- Rated Life: L70/50,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Available on select models with appropriate ballast
- Maximum Overall Length: 22.5”, 24”, 36” and 48”
- cULus listed
- CSA certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- DLC qualified
- NSF certified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited