Lutron Caséta Wireless Controls Overview
Lutron’s Caséta Wireless system provides a quick and easy way to install smart lighting controls. From simple, paired dimmers and remotes to fully integrated home control systems, the Caséta Wireless system can be expanded to meet a wide range of budgets and control needs. Homeowners can monitor and control lighting, thermostats, shades, and fans using the mobile Lutron App to increase energy savings, home security, and room comfort. Caséta is also compatible with many smart home technologies, including Google Assistant and Apple® HomeKit™.
- Takes only minutes to install dimmers.
- Standard dimmer doesn’t require a neutral wire — ideal for retrofit or new construction.
- Wireless communication between components eliminates the need to run cabling, making installation faster and easier.
- UL Listed to dim over 500 different LED light bulbs.
- Patent-pending technology ensures superior performance with dimmable LEDs and CFLs, as well as halogen and incandescent bulbs.
- Use the same dimmer to control different light bulb types.
- Build a custom lighting control system using a variety of Caséta components, including:
- Dimmers for ceiling and wall fixtures
- Lamp dimmers for table and floor lamps
- Pico remote controls (tabletop, car visor, and wall-mounted options)
- Smart Bridge wireless communication hub
- FREE Lutron App
- Wireless communication enables quick and easy integration of additional dimmers and smart home technologies when expanding the system.
Smart Home Integration
- Compatible with many smart home technologies, including:
- Wireless thermostats – Lutron, Honeywell, Nest, Carrier, Ecobee
- Motorized shades – Serena, Triathlon, Sivoia QS Wireless
- Hunter HomeKit-enabled ceiling fans
- Sonos Home Sound System
- Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Smart home controls – Apple HomeKit, Goggle Assistant, Samsung SmartThings
- Some security systems (Smart Bridge PRO required)
- Many audio-visual systems (Smart Bridge PRO required)