Lutron Maestro® Wireless System Overview
Maestro® Wireless technology offers impressive lighting control functionality and convenience that will fit almost any commercial or residential application. The Pico® Wireless control and Radio Powr Savr™ sensors give the system even greater flexibility, plus the added benefit of improved energy savings. The system is incredibly easy to install and operate, allowing you to control lighting levels with any combination of up to 10 dimmers, switches, sensors and wireless controls — all with the touch of a button.
Features and Benefits
- Modular system allows you to build custom solutions for residential and commercial spaces without spending a lot of time on the job.
- Maestro® components include:
- Wall switches and dimmers (neutral and non-neutral wire options)
- Lamp dimmer
- Pico® wireless controller (wall-mounted, table-top, and car visor clip options)
- Radio Powr Savr™ wireless occupancy sensor
- Quick and easy installation – wireless communication means no pulling new wire.
- Simple button-press setup to pair controller or sensor with switch or dimmer.
- Clear Connect™ RF Technology uses an uncongested frequency band to deliver ultra-reliable wireless communication with no interference.
- Dimmers, switches, and wallplates available in 27 colors.