Lutron Vive Wireless System Overview
Introducing Vive, a revolutionary wireless lighting control solution for new and existing commercial buildings. Vive is a modular, scalable system that allows you to monitor and control the lighting in one room, a single floor, or an entire building. Lutron’s Clear Connect technology operates on an uncongested frequency band to avoid interference and provide ultra-reliable system communication and performance.
Whether you are responsible for design, installation, or maintenance, Vive gives you the right solution now and for years to come. With a full suite of products that meets any building performance and budget need, Vive solutions make your job easier and more profitable.
- Flexible, modular system allows you to install custom controls for each space – more control where you need it and less where you don’t.
- Vive components include:
- Vive Wireless Hub
- In-wall Control
- Wireless Load Controller
- Wireless Sensor
- Wireless Remote Control
- High Performance Fixtures with integrated wireless fixture control
- Application Guides make it easy to select the right products to meet your jurisdiction’s energy codes.
- The Designer+ for Vive software tool allows you to create a custom design plan with visual “drag and drop” layout and connections. It also generates design documentation, including bills of materials, one-line diagrams, and sequence of operations.
- Installs 70% faster than traditional wired controls – install a switch and sensor in as little as 15 minutes.
- Installation is less expensive and minimizes disruption of occupants in the space.
- Use the Vive wireless hub and Vue mobile app to wirelessly connect system controls and program system settings – no ladder required.
- Push button setup for simple designs without the wireless hub.
- Monitor, adjust, and manage your system from any smart device.
- Intuitive software allows you to:
- Adjust the lighting control to accommodate building churn, improve occupant comfort, and enhance energy-efficiency.
- Quickly view and report energy usage information.
- Schedule lighting control adjustments based on days of the week and time of day.
- Set lighting reduction levels that automatically respond during peak electricity usage time.
- Connect with other building systems using BACnet protocol.
- Expandable wireless solution meets your current budget and performance needs while providing easy integration of new spaces and controls in the future.