Lithonia DSXF1 D-Series LED Flood Overview
The DSXF1 D-Series Size 1 LED Flood Luminaire offers incredible output, multiple optical distributions, and a sleek, compact design, making the DSXF1 a versatile floodlight for architectural, landscape, and sign lighting applications. Advanced LED technology and precision-engineered optics deliver outstanding optical control, uniformity, and even illumination. The DSXF1 is an ideal long-life replacement for 70W to 150W metal halide floods, and its superior efficacy results in remarkable energy and maintenance savings.
- Seven optics available, covering narrow spot to wide flood distribution.
- Two performance package options, delivering from 2,300 to 5,600 lumens.
- Light engine consists of chip-on-board (COB) LEDs directly coupled to the housing to maximize heat dissipation and promote long life.
- Die cast aluminum housing has integral heat sink fins.
- Zinc-infused Super Durable TGIC thermoset powder coat finish provides superior resistance to corrosion, weathering, and extreme temperature changes.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Integral slip fitter and adjustable knuckle mounting options facilitate quick and easy installation to a variety of mounting accessories.
- 20+ years expected service life (100,000+ hours) means reduced maintenance costs.
- Superior efficacy provides energy savings of over 70% versus comparable 150W metal halide luminaires.
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualification makes the DSXF1 eligible for utility rebate opportunities.
- Sleek, compact styling allows the luminaire to blend seamlessly with the environment or to be easily concealed.
- Color Temperature: 3000, 4000, and 5000K
- CRI: >70
- Output: 2,300-5,600 lumens
- Input Watts: 21W/42W
- Efficacy: 106-147 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L80/100,000 Hrs
- Class 1 (dual engine) or 2 (single engine) electronic driver
- Power factor >90%, TDH <20%
- 6KV Category C Low surge protection per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2
- Dimensions: 3-1/8” D; 8-7/8” W; 7-3/4” H
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
- EPA: 0.60 ft2
- Finishes: Dark bronze, black, natural aluminum, and white
- CSA certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- IP66 rated
- Rated for -40°C minimum ambient
- 1.5 G vibration load rating per ANSI C136.31
- DLC qualified
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty