Philips FBX LED High Bay Overview
The FBX LED High Bay is a compact and economical luminaire utilizing the latest in LED technology. With several lumen packages and optical distribution patterns available, the FBX offers exceptional lighting in mid to high ceiling applications. Save energy without straining your project budget or sacrificing your light output. The FBX is an ideal high bay lighting solution for warehouse, manufacturing, industrial, and retail settings.
- Seven lumen packages deliver between 8,000 to 45,000 lumens
- Three color temperature options: 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- Multiple optical configurations options:
- General distribution for any application
- Aisle beam with asymmetric distribution for aisle or rack areas
- Narrow beam for focused light in higher ceiling areas
- Medium beam for mid mounting heights
- Wide beam for low bay areas or locations with wider fixture spacing
- Lens available in clear acrylic, frosted acrylic, clear ribbed, frosted ribbed, or clear polycarbonate
- Metal housing and reflectors provide excellent thermal transfer to extend component life
- Polyester powder finish for impact and corrosion resistance
- End holes to attach V bracket for chain or cable hanging
- Chain, pendant, and cable mounting
- Wire guards and mounting accessories available
- Field replaceable LED light engines and drivers
- Emergency battery backup options available
- Optional integrated motion detector
- Optional SpaceWise wireless control technology
- The modular design provides the flexibility of different outputs and multiple distributions, all from the same basic luminaire construction. This allows you to choose the right solution for each space within your application, while maintaining fixture continuity.
- High efficiency LEDs deliver an impressive efficacy, up to 146 lumens per watt, significantly reducing energy consumption compared to traditional high bay fixtures.
- Optional SpaceWise automated wireless technology provides integrated occupancy sensing and dimming for additional control and energy savings.
- Long life and improved lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 100,000 hours of operation, drastically reduces maintenance costs.
- Color Temperature: 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumen output: 8,000-45,000 lm
- Input Watts: 61-315W
- Efficacy: 113-146 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/100,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-277V; 120V; 208V; 240V; 347V; 480V
- 0-10V dimming standard
- 4kV surge protection standard, 10kV optional
- Finish: White
- cETLus listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- Temperature rated from -35°C to 40°C; high ambient 55°C optional
- DLC qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty