GreenPower LED Interlighting Module Overview
Based on input from growers around the world, the Philips GreenPower LED interlighting system allows you to grow and harvest fresh and flavorful tomatoes or cucumbers year-round, no matter where you are or what energy prices you face.
Placing lighting within the canopy of your high wire plants directs and focuses growth-stimulating light on the most vital part of the crop. With a sideward light distribution pattern, the leaves can optimally transform the light into growing greater yields.
Interested in what LED lighting can do for your horticultural business? We would be happy to visit your company to see what is possible. For a no-obligation meeting, please contact one of our lighting consultants.
Greenhouse Crop Applications
- Bell peppers
Features and Benefits
- Delivers light between the plants where the custom light spectrum promotes greater and more efficient plant growth and improved yields.
- Energy-efficient LEDs increase crop yields and quality, while keeping operation costs low.
- Gives off very little heat and require no active cooling.
- Simple to install in any new or existing greenhouse.
- Module had LEDs on both sides, allowing it to light two rows of plants at once.
- Two or more modules can be positioned above one another for crops with higher light requirements.
- Combine with LED or HPS toplighting to achieve greater control over the growth process and produce crops year-round.
- Voltage input: 208-400 V
- Power consumption: 117 W
- Light output: 220 μmol/s
- Efficiency: 2.8 μmol/J
- Lifetime: 25,000 hrs with 90% flux maintenance
- UL/CSA listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- Dimensions: 2.99” H; 1.89” W; 98.07” L