GreenPower LED Production Module Overview
The Philips GreenPower LED production module for multilayer applications will offer you more control, improved and uniform crop quality, and energy savings up to 75%. The energy-efficient LEDs also give off less heat and create a more uniform light distribution, making the module ideal for conditioned environments.
The GreenPower LED production module is used in many applications, such as city/vertical farming, propagation, and research to grow:
• Bedding plants and perennials
• Young plants and potted plants
• Cut flowers (mainly tulips)
• Leafy vegetables and herbs
• Soft fruits
Features and Benefits
- Reflective optics minimize expensive light losses and ensure uniform light distribution, resulting in consistent, high-quality plant growth.
- Multiple spectral versions utilize four different colors for different growing requirements: Blue, White, Deep red, and Far red.
- Produces less heat radiation and cools passively, making it ideal for conditioned environment and multilayer installations.
- Delivers energy savings of up to 75% compared to fluorescent tubes.
- Best-in-class efficiency (2.2 μmol/J) means more photon flux per watt of input power.
- Long life (90% initial flux at 25,000 hours) reduces maintenance costs and time.
- Available in 4’ and 5’ lengths.
- Integral, end-cap power connector and integrated driver allow for quick and easy installation to 120-277V AC supply.
- Voltage input: 120-277 V
- Power consumption: 23-30 W
- Light output: 50-62.5 μmol/s
- Efficiency: 2.0-2.3 μmol/J
- Lifetime: 25,000 hrs with 90% flux maintenance
- UL/CSA listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- IP66 rated
- Dimensions: 1.58” H; 1.59” W; 49.88” or 61.69” L