GreenPower LED Toplighting Module Overview
Philips GreenPower LED toplighting delivers very high light output, while radiating much less heat than HPS toplighting. That means you can achieve greater independence between light and temperature control in order to reach unprecedented lighting levels for your plants and gain more control over growing conditions.
Philips GreenPower LED toplighting, combined with our dedicated light recipes, opens up new opportunities for every greenhouse grower to increase their quality and yields and move to year-round production. LED toplighting can shorten growth cycles, increase yields, reduce energy, and enable more economic use of space.
Greenhouse Crop Applications
- Cut flowers
- Potted, bedding, and perennial plants
- High-wire vegetables – tomatoes and cucumbers
- Leafy vegetables and herbs
Features and Benefits
- Higher light levels and proven light recipes grow crops faster and to a better quality.
- Eight spectral versions provide the right levels of red, far red, and blue to support quality growth for a wide variety of crops.
- Uses up to 40% less energy than HPS systems, reducing operational costs.
- LED technology provides uniform, targeted light and minimizes expensive light loss.
- Long life (25,000 hours at 90% of output) is more than 2X longer than conventional horticultural lighting.
- High efficacy LEDs delivers more PAR per kilowatt hour, ranging from 2.3 –2.6 μmol/J compared to 1.7 μmol/J with HID.
- LED toplighting produces less radiation heat than HPS, allowing greater temperature control when growing cold-loving crops.
- Module self-adjusts to your power grid in ranges from 200 V to 400 V.
- IP66 ingress protection rating means the module can be power washed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Module is cooled passively and does not requiring a fan.
- Slim profile does not block natural light or cast dark spots over crops.
- Linear modules can be continuously run or clustered together to fit different layouts.
- Several spectral versions can be run in the same line to accommodate multiple crop types.
- Voltage input: 200-400 V
- Power consumption: 175-215 W
- Light output: 410-550 μmol/s
- Efficiency: 2.3-2.6 μmol/J
- Lifetime: 25,000 hrs with 90% flux maintenance
- UL/CSA listed
- Dimensions: 3.16” H; 2.17” W; 49.77” L