GreenPower TLED InstantFit Lamp Overview
Philips GreenPower TLED InstantFit lamps are an effective and efficient alternative to traditional fluorescent lamps used in tissue culture operations, delivering energy savings up to 45% compared to fluorescent lighting. LED lighting also shortens the growth cycle and improves several growth parameters, including multiplication factor, rooting quality, and survival rate. GreenPower TLED’s high light uniformity gives tissue culture growers the added reassurance that their plants will receive the same amount of light wherever they are placed on the shelf – in the middle or on the edge – resulting in consistent, high-quality growth.
Features and Benefits
- Available in two spectral versions or “light recipes” designed specifically for tissue culture: Deep red/white (DR/W) and Deep red/white/far red (DR/W/FR).
- LEDs produce less heat; this reduces cooling costs and allows closer shelf spacing and the option for more layers.
- 25,000 hour lifetime reduces maintenance time and costs.
- Shatter-resistant, glass-free construction.
- Compatible with Philips Instant Start ballasts.
- Bulb Shape: T8
- Power consumption: 14.5 W
- Photon Flux: 20 μmol/s
- Lifetime: 25,000 hrs with 70% flux maintenance
- UL/CSA approved
- IP20 rated
- RoHS compliant
- Maximum Overall Length: 47.7”