GE ET24 Lumination™ 2’x4’ LED Troffer Overview
The ET24 Lumination™ LED Recessed Troffer with Intrinsx™ technology is a commercial luminaire utilizing an advanced LED optical system to achieve superior performance. It provides high uniformity, excellent efficiency, improved spacing criteria, and reduced glare. When illuminated, the panels produce a perfectly even glow that delivers exceptionally uniform light to fill the space. While off, they appear completely free of a visible light source. It’s an immaculate design aesthetic, unlike anything you’ve seen before.
With its ultra-thin profile, the ET24 installs easily and perfectly into 2’x4’ drop ceiling grids, even those with very shallow plenums. The ET24 is perfect for general lighting in office, retail, healthcare, education, and commercial applications.
- High efficiency LEDs deliver 3,800-4,500 lumens
- Available in 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K CCT
- Visually appealing light with great color rendering (80+ CRI)
- High optical grade lens provides good efficiency and impact resistance
- Diffused lens provides uniform light distribution across the face of the luminaire with no visible diodes
- Integrated dimmable capability (0-10V and DALI)
- Precision die-cast aluminum heat sink an thermal overload protection
- Durable bezel constructed of cold-rolled, electrogalvanized steel and coated with electrostatic powder coat paint
- Easy installation in the most commonly used 2’x4’ T-bar ceiling grids
- Integral mounting brackets with mounting holes for hanging wire/safety cables
- Ultra-thin, 2.5” profile fixture is lightweight and installs easily in shallow ceiling plenums
- Contains no lead, glass, or mercury
- Modern aesthetics and innovative Intrinsx™ optical technology provide the perfect balance of refined appearance and superior efficiency.
- Integrated LED driver reduces installation complexity, allowing quicker installation and reducing labor costs versus traditional ballast installation.
- High efficiency LED technology delivers an efficacy up to 85 lumens per watt, providing significant energy savings over traditional fixtures.
- Improved lumen maintenance, greater than 82% of initial lumen output at 50,000 hours of operation, allows lower maintenance costs over time.
- Adding Daintree™ Wireless Lighting Controls provides even greater control over illumination levels, improved occupant comfort and productivity, and up to 70% in energy savings.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumen output: 3,800-4,500 lm
- Input Watts: 47-54W
- Efficacy: 77-85 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L82/50,000Hrs
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Power factor >0.90 and TDH <20%
- Class 1 replaceable driver
- 0-10V dimming control standard; DALI digital control optional
- Thermal overload protection
- Surge protection: 100 kHz ring wave, 2.5 kV level
- Dimensions: 2.5” D; 23.8” W; 47.8” L
- Weight: <25 lbs
- Finish: White
- UL and cUL Listed
- Suitable for damp locations
- DLC qualified
- IP30 Rated
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty standard; 10 year warranty available