Lithonia WF6 6” Wafer Recessed LED Overview
The WF6 6″ Wafer LED Module is an ultra-thin, recessed downlight with a narrow, remote driver box for applications with shallow ceiling plenum. The WF6 offers competitive affordability by combining high quality light output and efficiency, while eliminating the need for pot light housing. With its slim design and wet location rating, the WF6 is the ideal downlight solution for confined spaces, both indoors and outdoors. These LED wafer downlights are intended for closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, soffits, entry ways, porches, garages, stairwells, corridors, nursing/retirement homes, condos, elevators, apartments, and any other small areas.
Features and Benefits
- Wafer-thin, edge-lit LED technology and polycarbonate lens provide high quality light output and even light distribution.
- Low lumen LED option available.
- Innovative, slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel, or new construction installation from below the ceiling with as little as 2” plenum clearance.
- Steel spring clip and 6″ diameter cut-out template ensure easy installation.
- Wet location approved for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- LED module and remote driver are connected with a plenum-rated cable. Optional extension cables are available.
- Both the driver and fixture are IC rated and approved for direct contact with insulation.
- Aluminum die cast outer fixture frame is painted with a durable powder coat to prevent rust.
- Remote driver box is steel and contains four 7/8″ knockouts with slots for pryout.
- Color Temperature: 3000 and 4000K
- CRI: 80
- Output: 865-1,200 lumens
- Input Watts: 12.6-13.6 W
- Efficacy: 68-88 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: 70L/36,000 Hrs
- Power factor > 0.9
- Dimmable to 10%
- 120V input voltage
- Fixture: 6” diameter ceiling opening; 6.7” diameter with overlap trim; 1.1” depth
- Driver box: 1.3” D; 3” W; 4” L
- Finishes: Matte white, matte black, brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze
- CSA Certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- Air Tight certified in accordance with ASTM E283-2004
- IC rated
- Suitable for wet locations
- Ambient operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty