GE LUS Series Lumination Suspended LED Overview
GE’s Lumination™ LUS Series Suspended LED luminaires with reveal® TriGain™ technology are designed to offer lighting designers enhanced CRI and R9 without sacrificing efficiency. With R9 greater than 90, these fixtures optimally display objects like produce, fabric, skin tones and artwork – all with an efficiency up to 165 LPW, reducing maintenance and operating costs.
The LUS Series features a wide range of options for color temperature, beam distributions, and fixture color, providing a lighting solution specific to your needs. The LUS Series comes in a minimalistic form factor, making it ideal for hospitality, commercial, warehouse, retail, education, and office applications.
- Available in multiple lumen packages deliver between 4,200 and 24,000 lumens.
- Three color temperature options: 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K.
- Narrow, wide, or very wide beam distribution patterns are also available with optional reflector wings.
- Replaceable light engine.
- Available in 4′ and 8′ lengths.
- Fast Connect system provides quick and easy installation of continuous runs.
- One mounting bracket included with each fixture.
- Multiple suspension kit options also available.
- High efficiency LED technology delivers an efficacy of at least 125 lumens per watt, providing significant energy savings over traditional linear fixtures.
- GE reveal® TriGain™ technology efficiently provides excellent color rendering and superior light quality that enhances merchandise and skin tones.
- Excellent lumen maintenance, greater than 70% of initial lumen output at 90,000 hours of operation for TriGain™ fixtures, reduces maintenance time and costs.
- Adding Daintree™ Wireless Lighting Controls provides even greater control over illumination levels, improved occupant comfort and productivity, and up to 70% in energy savings.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 83-90
- Lumen output: 4,200-24,000 lm
- Input Watts: 30-192 W
- Efficacy: 125-165 LPW
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/90,000 Hrs (TriGain); L85/75,000 Hrs (Best White)
- Input voltage: 120-277 V
- THD <20% and power factor >0.9
- Class 2, replaceable, high efficiency LED driver available on some models; Class 1 LED driver on all others.
- Dimming control: 0-10V standard
- Transient protection: 100 kHz ring wave, 2.5kV level
- Dimensions: 4.4” W; 8” D; 49” or 97” L
- Weight: <15 lbs
- Finish: White (standard), Black, Silver, Red
- UL and cUL Listed
- IP20 rated
- RoHS compliant
- DLC qualified
- Operating temperature rating: -10°C – 35°C
- Warranty: Five year limited warranty