RC Lighting 26w LED Wallpack Overview
RC Goes beyond the highest industry standards in LED testing and performance certifications. All RC LED products are tested to industry standards such as LM-79, LM-80, cUL Listing, and Lighting Facts. RC has an industry-leading 100% test regimen that occures 3X during the manufacturing process. Frist at the LED Fabrication level, then after the LED Module assembly, followed by a full two-hour burn-in that ensures the entire fixture is operating before releasing it to the wild.
LED and drive lifespan is dependent on temperature. The coolerd the LED, the longer its useful life. RC uses state-of-the-art tehcnology to engineer industry-leading thermal management into the LED products. RC uses computational fluid dynamic simulation software to study how heat moves and air flows to create the ultimate in LED cooling. The finished design ensures the LED and driver stay cool.
RC designs drivers in-house to ensure that the LED fixtures perform beyond expectations. The drivers are designed to provide reliable power conversion and deliver industry-beating specifications in every aspect of performance. RC has innovative design concepts that are patent pending and offer increased protection from the harsh reality of the electrical grid.
RC designs all their LED optics in-house using software that allow them to shape the way light is aimed, how much light is delivered and how efficiently the optics perform. This enables RC to optimize the reflectors and lens assemblies to provide the most effective and efficient lighting performace. This is a critical step in ensuring that RC Lighting products perform at the highest level.
- cUL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4′ of the ground.
- Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish.
- Color Stability: RC LEDs exceed industry standards for chromatic stability.
- Color Uniformity: RCs range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Ambient Temperature:Suitable for use in 40C ambient temperatures.
- Fixture Efficacy: 61 Lumens per Watt
- Color Accuracy: 66 CRI
- Color Temperature (Nominal CCT): 5169 K (Daylight)
- LED Light Engine: Multi-chip 26W high output long life LED Driver: Constant Current, 720mA, Class 2, 6 KV Surge Protection, 100V-277V, 50-60 Hz, 100-240V: .4 Amps
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40F/-40C
- Heatsink: Cast aluminum thermal management system for optimal heat sinking. The LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
- Equivalency: The WPLED26 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 175W Metal Halide Wallpack.
- HID Replacement Range: The WPLED26 can be used to replace 150 – 200W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens.
- Green Technology: RC LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
- Patents: The WPLED design is protected by U.S. PATENT D608,040 and patents pending in the U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.