RC Lighting 52w Wallpack Overview
RC Goes beyond the highest industry standards in LED testing and performance certifications. All RC LED products are tested to industry standards such as LM-79, LM-80, cUL Listing, and Lighting Facts. RC has an industry-leading 100% test regimen that occurs 3X during the manufacturing process. First at the LED Fabrication level, then after the LED Module assembly, followed by a full two-hour burn-in that ensures the entire fixture is operating before releasing it to the wild.
LED and drive lifespan is dependent on temperature. The cooler the LED, the longer its useful life. RC uses state-of-the-art technology to engineer industry-leading thermal management into the LED products. RC uses computational fluid dynamic simulation software to study how heat moves and air flows to create the ultimate in LED cooling. The finished design ensures the LED and driver stay cool.
RC designs drivers in-house to ensure that the LED fixtures perform beyond expectations. The drivers are designed to provide reliable power conversion and deliver industry-beating specifications in every aspect of performance. RC has innovative design concepts that are patent pending and offer increased protection from the harsh reality of the electrical grid.
RC designs all their LED optics in-house using software that allow them to shape the way light is aimed, how much light is delivered and how efficiently the optics perform. This enables RC to optimize the reflectors and lens assemblies to provide the most effective and efficient lighting performance. This is a critical step in ensuring that RC Lighting products perform at the highest level.
- UL Listing – Suitable for wet locations.
- LEDs – Four (4) multi-chip, 13W high-output, long-life LEDs
- Drivers – Two drivers, constant current, 720mA, Class 2, 100 – 277V, 50 – 60 Hz, 100 – 277VAC .8 Amps.
- Fixture Efficacy – 57 Lumens per Watt
- Ambient Temperature – Suitable for use in 40C ambient temperatures.
- Surge Protection – 6 KV
- Cold Weather – Starting The minimum starting temperature is -40F/-40C
- Heatsink – Cast aluminum thermal management system for optimal heat sinking. The WPLED is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
- Housing – Precision die cast aluminum housing, lens frame.
- Mounting – Die-cast aluminum wall bracket with (5) 1/2″ conduit openings with plugs. Two-piece bracket with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
- Arm – Die-cast aluminum with wiring access plate.
- Color Stability – RC LED products significantly exceed Energy Star Requirements for Chromatic Stability during LM-80 Testing.
- Color Accuracy – 67 CRI
- Color Temperature – (Nominal CCT) 5000k
- Color Uniformity – RC’s range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Reflector – Hydroformed aluminum designed for maximum efficiency.
- Gaskets – High temperature silicone.
- Finish – Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish.
- Green Technology – WPLEDs are Mercury and UV free.
- IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing RC LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy “Lighting Facts” label.
- Replacement – The WPLED52 replaces 250W HID Wallpacks.
- Warranty – RC LED fixtures give you peace of mind because both the fixture and light engine components are backed by RC’s 5 Year Warranty.
- Patents – The WPLED design is protected by patents pending in the U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.