Philips Pulse Start Metal Halides Overview
Philips Pulse Start Metal Halide Lamps offer an optimized metal halide system for greater efficiency and lumen maintenance. Ideal for industrial and retail high/low bays and parking lots.
• Up to 25% increase in maintained light output over standard metal
• Increased efficacy (up to 120 lpw) equals low total cost of
• Up to 50% faster warm-up and restrike time.
• Up to 50% increase in life when compared to switch start metal
halide (for 175W and 250W versions).
• ED-37 base available in 350 and 400 watts base up and horizontal
operations as well as COATED / BT-37 available in 750 and 1000
watt base up operation and 750 watt horizontal operation / ED-28
available in 175, 200, 250, 320, and 400 watts base up or horizontal
operations. 175 and 320 watts of the ED-28 base are also available in